Beautifully built and perfectly maintained, HYSKEIR is a heritage “Classic Gentleman Motor Yacht”. Brought up to modern standards, she complies with the French 244-A.1 order related to the safety of vessels.
Cruise in style with the HYSKEIR motor yacht and visit South Brittany’s most picturesque spots:
- The city of Nantes and the majestic Loire Estuary, the Island of Noirmoutier, often call “Acacia Island” (Mimosa)
- The quiet Vilaine Estuary and its wonderful port of La Roche Bernard
- The Gulf of Morbihan and its many islands, the gorgeous River of Auray, and, further out to sea, the beautiful islands of Belle-Ile, Houat and Hoëdic.
- The hidden oyster farming river of Crac’h and the La Trinité sur Mer Marina, the capital of ocean racing.
- Etel, its legendary sound and the protected river.
- The unspoilt Island of Groix, Lorient roadstead and its 5 harbours, Hennebont and the calm River Blavet.
- The Glénan Islands, Brittany’s answer to the Seychelles, with clear blue water and white beaches
- The River Odet, “France’s most beautiful river”, the port and walled town of Concarneau and Audierne, near the Pointe du Raz.